Welcome to Montessori Eureka!
When it comes to your children, nothing less than the highest standards will do. Our program provides an enriching and nurturing environment for your child to explore his or her full potential. If you're looking for high quality care that meets these stringent demands, look no further!
Learning through Self Discovery
The Montessori Method is a child-centered philosophy of individualized learning through self-discovery. We engage a holistic approach to learning. Our classrooms are bright and beautiful where children are free to move about and learn in a comfortable and enjoyable environment.
Short group lessons are taught in multi-age groups where afterwards the child picks a learning activity from our specialized designed learning materials. Each child picks what he wants to work with and works at his own level and pace. The teacher carefully observes and then guides the child only when needed. Learning is achieved through hands-on experience and active involvement. Discovery is made through play and exploration.
Montessori learning is an organic education where all aspects of the child are developed: physical, emotional, moral, social, and intellectual. The Montessori Method begins with…
- Individualized learning
- Child chooses his own work
- Child works at his own level and pace
- Groups teach each other
- Comfortable and joyful environment
- Develops self-awareness, self-discipline, and self-confidence
Our teachers and administrators are professional, kind, caring, wholesome, and quality people who truly have their work in their hearts. They like being here and have a commitment to the children that’s unsurpassed.
All teachers and administrators are certified through the Association Montessori International and/or the American Montessori Society. We promote continued education and partially reimburse tuition and expenses to any staff member who wishes to pursue classes on their own.
We value and respect our teachers and administrators dearly and it is that positive and energetic attitude that is spread to everyone who walks through our door.
Montessori School Eureka - Quick Facts
- Montessori School Eureka, 5306 East Arbor Road, Long Beach, CA 90808, 562-421-5505
- Located in fabulous Long Beach, California
- Providing quality day care / child care and excellent academics in Long Beach since 1975!
- Serving Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade
- School is open 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Academic school day is 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Extended day care…
before school child care is 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
after school child care is 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Montessori School Eureka was founded in 1975
- Caring for Long Beach, Lakewood, Bellflower, Cerritos, and other surrounding communities
- Located in a beautiful and serene neighborhood in Long Beach, CA read more...