We have an extraordinary summer camp program that combines a lesser amount of academics with endless, memorable fun while keeping with Montessori traditions and the children love it!
Generally, we have a morning or afternoon academic period depending on the swimming schedule and offer no academics on field trip days. This is intertwined with a whole lot of fun!
Our Summer Camp program may consist of…
- Academic classroom time (much less than the regular school year)
- Swimming lessons (off-site)
- Recreational swimming (off-site)
- Water fun on our playground
A fun lunch will be provided every Monday
- Local Restaurants
- Other fun lunches; the options are endless!
Field trips (bring a sack lunch)
- Atlantis Play Center
- Soak City
- Children’s Museum
- Science Center
- El Dorado Nature Park
- Pam American Park
- Iacoboni Library
- Other fun trips; the possibilities are endless. We have done so many fun outings in the past and we are always seeking new adventures for the future
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device – Kindle, Nook, iPad, etc.)
- Arts and Crafts
- Parachute Games
- Windmills and Wooden Shoes
- Science project making bread
- Movies and popcorn on our big screen projector
- Ice Cream social
- Other fun themes; the options are endless!
Bring a bathing suit with your child’s name on it, to be kept at the school for the summer.
Clean towels are provided for the swimming lessons, recreational swimming, and water fun.
Bring a bottle with suntan lotion and please put your child’s name on it.
All fieldtrips require a Montessori Eureka T-shirt.
Transportation to off-site outings will often be by School Bus or van.